Our client, a provider of bespoke solutions in the Renewable Energy sector have an exciting opportunity for an electrical commissioning engineer.
- Commissioning of Renewable Energy Turbines, systems and electrical installations.
- Responsibility for electrical supply to new installations and equipment.
- Responsible for QA/QC activities
- Completion of all progress reports
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Engineer – 2+ years industrial commissioning and electrical fault finding.
- Previous experience working with Renewable Energy Turbines and systems and electrical installations.
- Preferable MV/HV experience
- Can work independently and in teams
- Safe Pass
- Some travel will be required.
- Proficient with IT systems.
- Some out of hours work may be required
Location: Dublin or Cork.
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB