Zenco Technical is currently recruiting for an experienced Building Services Coordinator to join a leading Construction company based in the Dublin area. Our client delivers high-end projects across numerous sectors including Commercial, Educational and Healthcare. The role will be permanent and the successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package.
The successful candidate will report to the Design Manager or MEP Manager and will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee all MEP components of the projects from inception through to handover
- Coordination of design, compliance and construction of MEP systems
- Driving the on-site delivery
- Responsible for reporting on progress and creating procurement schedules
- Responsible for the overall progress & quality of work
- Responsible for ensuring the clients requirements are being met
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the projects.
- Maintain a site / day book
- Attend and participate in monthly project managers meetings
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion
- 3rd level degree in Building Services/Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management
- 3 years experience with a Main Contractor
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact
- Excellent record keeper and administration skills
- Solves problems analytically and acts decisively
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB