- Salary: Negotiable (DOE)
- Location: Finland
- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical is currently seeking experienced BIM Lead to join a market-leading international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor. The successful candidate will be based in Finland and an excellent remuneration package is available to the right candidate.
Why join this company?
- Benefit from a Career Development Program that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- Liaise with the project team with regard to all co-ordination deliverables
- Coordinate closely with Project managers and site supervisors
- Delivering all 3D and 2D deliverables set by the BIM Manager\PM
- Supporting all parties working within the BIM process
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to reporting team members
- Drive team towards providing efficiencies on projects through the application of technology
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or Strong trades background coupled with a BIM qualification
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience within a BIM\Co-ordination function
- Mechanical or Electrical background and have a proven track record in a similar role
- Proven ability to lead a team
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines
If this role sounds of interest to you, or for a general discussion on engineering and technical opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships