- Contact: Conor Whelan
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Overview: Zenco Technical are looking for an experienced BIM Manager to join a progressive and growing electrical contractor in West Dublin. The successful candidate will join an established team and will have the opportunity to develop a clear path for career progression within a growing electrical contractor.
- Lead coordinator, liaising, collaborating coordinating with 3rd Party contractors and designers
- Producing 2D fabrication and installation drawings
- Manage Master Revit MEP Model
- Produce weekly Updates of Navisworks Model and issue Clash Detection Reports
- Ensure that individual and team targets are achieved to the highest standards
- Work with 3rd Party Contractors and designers to resolve clashes
- Generating full 4D and 5D model
- Co-ordinate installation of MEP services with other trades, ensuring QA/QC compliance
- Manage the in-house drawing control and drawing schedules
- 3rd level degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant technical discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience in a BIM role
- Experience in Autodesk Revit MEP
- Proficient in Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D and Navisworks Manage
- Proficient in executing clash detection exercises in 4D and 5D model
- Experience in leading, coordinating and collaborating with 3rd party services contractors and designers.
- Good organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to integrate as part of a team to meet the Client Deliverables.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships