- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 225 9912
- Email: Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are looking to recruit a BIM coordinator to join our client, a mechanical services contracting company who have the capability to deliver the complete contracting package to service the built environment from initial design through construction, lifetime operation to optimum end of life replacement. the successful candidate will be based in the Nenagh facility in Tipperary with opportunity to work remotely.
- Manage and develop models within the Company, Client and BIM protocols.
- Coordination and clash resolution of Building Services across many sectors and service types.
- Generating accurate and informative mechanical building services drawings.
- Ensuring that all drawings and models meet the clients brief, the consultants design requirements and all relevant standards.
- Maintaining Document Control to Company and ISO standards.
- Issuing drawings and other outputs and uploading to various CDEs as required.
- Be present at Site and Design Team Meetings and confidently work alongside consultants and contractors in a professional manner.
- Liaising with company personnel on site and in design office daily.
- 2+ years’ previous experience.
- Proven experience with Revit (MEP installations).
- Relevant Third Level Qualification
- Experience of BIM Level 2 projects is desirable.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering or technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering Partnerships