As our recruitment and advisory group expands into new areas to meet the growing demand for our services, we are offering an internship opportunity in 2020. This is an excellent opportunity to join a young and vibrant team in our Naas office, especially for those just graduating. The position is with Zenco Technical, part of the young and growing recruitment group Broadwork Group. This role provides an opportunity to join a growing company and gain invaluable experience within both the engineering and recruitment industries.
We pride ourselves on providing entrepreneurial individuals with a platform for success in a completely meritocratic environment. You will work directly with the business owners on a daily basis and be put on a fast-track of professional and personal development.
Job Type / Category
- Manage a large workload and prioritise key responsibilities in a busy Recruitment and Search office
- Sourcing high quality candidates via company database, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Referencing candidates to ensure quality and suitability.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends via press releases, social networking and candidate interaction
- Capturing, managing and drawing insights from data
- Be a positive influence on the company, engaging with company growth strategies and pursuing continuous professional development.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- No experience required
- A 3rd level degree
- Experience in the engineering/construction/science industry would be advantageous but not essential
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career within the recruitment industry
- Be driven and possess excellent communications skills
- Personable individual who prospers in small team environments
- Excellent communications skills and a good judge of character
- High level of efficiency around IT related tasks is essential
- Extremely organised individual required to manage a busy desk
If this role sounds of interest, please get in touch to speak with us today.
This is a great opportunity to work in a small purpose-driven business.
Apply with CV and cover letter.