Zenco Technical is currently seeking a MEP Quantity Surveyor to join a top tier M&E Contractor based in the Kildare area. This role would see you work across a range of Commercial projects in Dublin and the surrounding areas. This position is a full time and permanent role that offers excellent remuneration depending on experience.
- Managing costings of all M&E related works
- Responsible for assisting with preparation and compilation of submittals & tenders alongside procurement of materials etc
- Preparation of valuations and review of tenders, budgets and project costings
- Preparation of project budgets, tenders & review of quotations
- Track finances and scheduling of projects (alongside project planner) ensuring they are on time and on budget
- Management of subcontractors accounts & liaise with external estimators if applicable
- Work alongside commercial manager to identify risks and report where necessary
- Ensuring compliance across all areas of contracts
- 3rd level qualification required desirable (Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services)
- 3+ years M&E Quantity Surveying experience essential
- A trade background would also be desirable
- Previous experience working on commercial projects desired
- IT Proficient
- Overall understanding of the business, clients and Sub Contractors.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
If this sounds of interest, or to make a general inquiry about other Engineering opportunities, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB