- Salary: €14 - €16.50 per hour
- Contact: Dylan Tracey
- Mobile: 085 186 9697
- Email: Dylan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenco Technical are currently on the lookout for a CNC Machine Operator in the South East to join a leading Manufacturer in engineered products. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career to the next level and join a dedicated team of working professionals in the manufacturing industry.
Benefits of Applying Through Us:
- Zero Cost
- Immediate Access to a Network of Leading Manufacturing Companies
- Leaders in the placement of Welding & Fabrication Talent
- Direct Access To Decision Makers & Contracts Managers
- Exclusive Access to Roles Not Shared on Jobs Boards
- Proven Market Expertise & Manufacturing Industry Knowledge
- Save Loads of Time Searching for Roles & Sending Out CV’s
- Industry Knowledge of Live Roles, Packages available, Benefits on offer & The Best Companies to work for to advance your career
- Let us know what rates, locations & types of jobs you would be interested in and we will keep you updated via email when roles become available
What you will be doing in the role:
- Cutting and/or machining tasks.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and adjust machine settings accordingly.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Set machines to complete full cycles to manufacture as required.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustments.
- A good level of understanding the responsibilities assigned.
- Inspect finished products to ensure it meets required specifications and abide by company’s safety guidelines.
Qualifications / Competencies you should have;
- Previous experience operating a CNC saw in a mild or stainless-steel environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to adhere to safe working practice and have a good safety attitude
- Working knowledge of other metal processing equipment such as CNC lasers / CNC brake press and CNC milling machines would be an advantage but not essential.
- Forklift license desirable but not essential
Why you should work for our client:
Successful applicants will enjoy being part of a closely-knit manufacturing team including Design, Supply Chain, Welding, Fabrication and Metal Finishing, who pride themselves on delivering the highest quality of welding & fabrication products to a wide customer base. Our clients are market leaders in Innovation, Quality and Product Delivery and are amongst one of the most desirable companies in the region to work for.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Rates: €14 p/h – €16.50 p/h
To apply please email your CV to Dylan.Tracey@zencotechnical.com