Zenco Technical is currently seeking an experienced Building Services Engineer to join a leading Main Contractor with projects based in Dublin. Our client is interested in a Building Services Engineer to work on several projects within the Commercial and Residential sectors. The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package and a clear path for career progression within one of Ireland’s most progressive contractors.
- Mechanical Design Reviews and Decision making under the guidance of the Technical Director
- Co-ordination of all elements of Mechanical and Electrical services design
- Coordination of designs with all other disciplines
- Producing Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) for various ductwork and pipework systems
- Performing ductwork and pipework sizing calculations
- Performing fan and pump static pressure calculations
- Specification and selection of equipment.
- Navigating 3D model viewing software
- Estimate Generation and TBAs
- Preparation of Tender Documents
- Attendance at Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance Test’s
- Liaising with vendors and contractors
- Construction and commissioning support including dealing with contractor queries
- Degree Qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of your field of engineering.
- Good knowledge and experience of current EN Standards.
- Experience of client, vendor and contractor interaction and management .
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
If this sounds of interest to you, or to make a general inquiry into engineering and technical opportunities, please get in touch today.
Zenco Technical – Engineering PartnershipsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB